The Laboratory module automates the investigation request and the process involved in delivering the results to the concerned department/doctor of the hospital. The Laboratory module caters to Biochemistry, Cytology, Hematology, Microbiology, Serology, and Neurology.
The Lab module provides the following functionalities:
- Provision to set reference range for each tests
- Delta values and trend analysis
- Alerts for abnormal results
- Sample Result Entry
- Bulk Sample Request
- Sample Details
- Samples Received from External Laboratory
- Samples Dispatch to External Reference Laboratory
- Investigation and Treatment History
Test report can be made confidential. Tests can be performed only after the billing is done. This rule is exempted when the case is declared as Urgent. In addition, this module facilitates investigations for referral patients.