This module assists the hospital kitchen in catering an appropriate and nutrition rich diet to the inpatients. The dietician in collaboration with the treating doctor can prescribe a diet that suits the physiological condition of a patient. Ordering and monitoring of patient diet are the primary obligations of this module.
- For each day, based on the bed occupancy and the type of meal scheduled, a list of items to be prepared will be generated to be handed over to the hospital kitchen
- Provision to categorize food item into groups for ease of recommendation
- The calorie count as well as the nutritional information of all food items can be captured
- Facility to capture recipes of food items and proportionate quantities of the ingredients used to prepare a meal
- Dietician can create day wise meal plans for breakfast, lunch and dinner individually and schedule the same for any period from the application
- Highly customizable meal plan. The dieticians can modify meal plans as required and schedule the same for subsequent days